Thursday, April 9, 2020

1. A pocket knife
Image result for pocket knifeI chose this item because it helps with a lot things when it comes to survival. It will aid in my survival because if I need to open something I an cut it open or cut something do. I also can use it to help with food if I need it to open fruits or other things and if it comes to it if I plan correctly I would hunt food with it as well obviously I would need a much bigger one. hey I know this isn't necessary but if I get bored I can use to whittle wood which my dad taught me to do before mom took the knife away.

2. A first aid kit
Image result for first aid kitI would take a first kit because you never know what could happen. this first kit can help me survive literally. I can use it in case I get injured and need to patch myself up and I could stick extra things in the little pouches after I've used all of the necessities in it. I can use the tweezers to pull things out of hard to reach spaces and if I'm hurt bad. you could also use some things mixed with others to create a diversion.

3.food and water
Image result for food and waterfood and water is a big necessity to your survival you need it to live. yes you can live a certain amount of time without food and water by why do it if you don't need to. I honestly think I would rather some other way then starving and dehydrating myself wouldn't you. water can be use to help clean things and can help make mud in case you need to blend in with your surroundings it can never hurt.


2 comments:

  1. I feel like your 3 items are very good chooses. I also chose a knife because it has so many purposes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the knife is very versatile. I actually have a pocket knife and it has come in handy when I needed it.

    ReplyDelete