Monday, April 13, 2020

creative writing post 2:

what is a graphic novel to me?
 a graphic novel is a big story with many twists and turns that has a bunch of pictures. I also feel like there is no style when it comes to wriing a graphic novel its free form it doesn't really have to be a certain way. The word graphic novel always reminds me of comics cause that's basically what it is. graphic novels are very open anf fun to read.

The internet's definition of a graphic novel: to simply put it is a novel in comic-strip format.

I don't really have a lot of expiriences with graphic novels I think I have only read one comic that really peeked my intrest. I can't really remember what it was called  but I know it was about a tiny little black and pink girl she went through a lot of struggles and no one thought she could handle them but she showed them. When I read that I was in elementary so it's been a long time since ive read one which is really sad. i would like to start looking for ones that peek my intrests so if you have any please comment below.

The style of graphic novels is really cool and interesting to look at because the graphics are what help you picture the story not just in your mind but literally and I find that kinda cool. Also graphic novels are differnet from other things because they have pictures and other key elements and not every story has that all genres are different no two are the same. To me what really pulls me in is what I read on the back abot what the book is about and if i like that then it intriques me to read it it's got to have a hook!

No comments:

Post a Comment