Monday, April 13, 2020

Title: Haunted in secrets!
Characters:
Leila: main character
I don't really know all the characters yet
setting: a dusty old mansion in the middle of the woods that no one will go through because there supposedly has had a string of murders.
plot: when Leila is dared to go to the murder mansion will she chicken out? or will she stay the entire night and see what happens when the clock strikes 3:00
inspiration: all the horror movies I've ever watched with my dad. those murder mystery type parties and paranormal activity
theme: Horror

1 comment:

  1. Instantly interested because it's horror themed,love that scary stuff. I like the whole haunted mansion idea I hope that the dare was worth it. I hope to see some other characters pop up and get fleshed out.

    ReplyDelete